Wilder Certified Public Accountants offers a wide range of services to individuals and businesses on a monthly, quarterly, annual or as needed basis. Our firm stays on top of current tax and accounting regulations in order to help you plan for the future and achieve your financial goals.
Our team is extremely knowledgeable adhering to stringent continuing education requirements and stays current on ever-changing tax laws in order to prepare your tax returns and reports. We strategically guide all of our clients through a full circuit of tax planning and preparation decisions in order to minimize your tax liabilities, maximize your cash flow, and maintain your financial goals.
- Annual Business Tax Returns: Corporate, Partnership, and Sole Proprietorships
- Annual Personal Tax Returns
- Payroll Tax Reports
- Sales and Use Tax Reporting
- Employee Benefits, Pension and Profit-Sharing Plans
- Cash Flow and Budgeting Analysis
- International Taxation
Whether you’re a start-up small business or an established regional organization, we become an extension of your team. The Wilder team reviews your financial information with the goal of increasing profitability and offering new opportunities. Our experienced CPAs and auditors provide insight and accurate reports and systems to enhance your financial capabilities.
- Bookkeeping: Monthly, Quarterly or Annually
- General Ledger and Financial Statements
- Payroll Services
- Cash Flow Budgeting and Forecasting
- Audits, Reviews and Compilations
- Accounting Software Selection, Implementation and Support
- QuickBooks Consulting, Set Up and Training
IRS & State Tax Representation
We have extensive experience with federal and state agencies. In the event you are audited, our professional representation can be extremely important and help put your mind at ease. Our certified auditor is trained to understand and answer all your questions and will work with you throughout the entire process.